Sunday, November 28, 2010

Murphy's Law


When I spoke to my mom on Thanksgiving, I told her that Isaac was getting very good at pulling himself into a standing position.  She warned me that he would soon be trying to stand in his crib, but I laughed and replied that I thought we had a couple more weeks--Isaac was only pulling up on one chair and besides, Isaac wears a sleep sack (David calls him a bag of baby when he wears it), so I didn't think it would be happening soon.

And then I went to check on him during his afternoon nap and saw this:


Needless to say, David and I have lowered the mattress as far as it will go.  But this kid is a daredevil!  He loves to climb (he was trying to open dresser drawers and climb up them this afternoon), and I think we're in for some crazy hijinks in the future as he becomes more mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment