Sunday, November 7, 2010

Daddy and Me

Isaac said his first word this week--mama!  Of course, he doesn't actually know what that means--he says mama to me, David, Amanda, his bottle--but it's been very exciting. 

Except...

Babies are supposed to say dada first: typically they progress from baba to dada to mama.  Isaac started with mama, then baba, and then...nothing so far.  So David hasn't had the joy of hearing Isaac say dada yet.   I mean, we know that Isaac doesn't know what it means; the order of his consonants doesn't symbolically represent anything.  But I still thought this might be a good time to share another Isaac and Daddy post.

Mornings are a special time for Isaac and David.  While I'm at work, they like to hang out, listen to Bob Dylan, and dance.



Daddy also gives the best spiderman kisses.


And Isaac loooooves to be tossed around by Daddy.



Can you believe how much he looks like David here?



P.S.  Sorry I've been bad about posting lately.  Isaac has a little cold right now, which morphed into a terrible flu-like cold when we got it.  So Isaac's very sunny and happy, and David and I are pretty sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment