Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby Prison

Sorry for the delay--I'll post more swim pictures later on this week, but I've been in grading hell this week and haven't had much spare time.  (Actually, I'm hosting an English Club event in less than an hour).  In the meantime, I thought I'd add a short post.

Isaac has so much more mobile than he was a week ago.  He's not crawling, really, but he's still able to get from one end of the room to the other pretty quickly.  Case in point--the last time I tried to get a glass of water, he managed to move several yards, get the box of wet wipes, open them, and stuff them in his mouth.  And yesterday when I tried to make a bottle, Isaac wiggled across the living room and was sucking on the legs of our TV tray (damn near pulling it down in the process).

As a result, we have to put him in the playpen whenever we leave the room.  He's not too thrilled about this development.

No comments:

Post a Comment