Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fetch

We got some amazing swim photos today: Isaac was in a great mood and even happier than usual because he got to show off for Daddy and the camera.  By the way, David should get a hearty round of applause for giving up his one morning/week to sleep in so that he could come with us.  I was thrilled, though, that we got to share this moment with him--Saturday morning swims are probably my favorite part of the week.

David took tons of great photos, but for now, I'll just share those that show us playing one of Isaac's favorite water games.  David's been teasing me that I sometimes talk to Isaac like a dog (see the videos in the last post, when I say, er, "Come to Mama, Isaac!  Come on, good boy!"), so it seemed funny that in swim class we're instructed to throw a ball and then have our babies "swim" to it and pick it up.  As Isaac and I can attest, it's harder than it sounds:


No, honey, it;s over there.
You've almost got it!

Why don't I just hold it for you?  That should make it easier.

Is anyone suprised that he wanted to fetch it with his mouth?  Didn't think so. 

 Here's a short video so you can see us in action.  I'll post more photos tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment