Friday, September 3, 2010

Returning to Work


Yesterday I went back to work, which was much harder than I originally thought it was going to be.  Before I went in, I spent the morning playing with Isaac while crying and listening to sad Willie Nelson songs (perhaps a bit self-indulgent).  But lo and behold, this is what I returned to:



He was cuddled up to Amanda, sleeping like a precious angel baby.  (Amanda must be some kind of miracle worker because she got him to take a thirty-minute nap in his crib  today).  Of course I immediately woke him up to to  play.  Later on, we ran errands and I got to dress him in warmer clothes.  He was a little cranky--probably because I wouldn't let him finish his nap.

Your adoration bores me.





Powder blue isn't even my color!

No comments:

Post a Comment