Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Morning Adventures

Another fun Isaac story today that I just had to share, even if there's no photos:

I was running late, as usual, today and had to take a shower this morning before work.  It was David's morning to sleep, so Isaac and I were hanging out.  I put a bunch of toys in the bathroom, including "toys" that are especially fascinating because he;s not supposed to have them (i.e.  hairbrush, lint remover, etc.), so I figured we'd be fine--after all, I've perfected the three-minute shower since becoming a mom.  Isaac, however, was discontent: why should Mama get to play in water while he doesn't?  So he climbed into the shower.  And proceeded to splash around happily while I finished up.  All while fully clothed. 

1 comment:

  1. No pressure, but if I don't have a new blog post to read soon, I think I will shrivel up and die. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete